Monday, February 6, 2012

Design Team Call tryout!!!!

Oh ya, I'm getting my craft on today!!  Can you say Design Team call!! LOL!! Gotta have at least 6 projects to show!  Even though I have a few finished creations I havn't picked which ones to use yet..... BUT I'm creating new items for this call & so far #1 looks awesome!!!!  Oh-ya its a funky mustard yellow frame I bought in Clear Lake at the Villiage (a thrift store- for you non-northern Iowa friends). I paid a dollar for it, and now have had it for 2-3 years just sitting there. Loved it but didn't know what I would use it for or with! LOL!! Hmmm.... deciding weather I should let the cat outta the bag or not,....... It has definately been decided what it is to be and which paper collection it is gonna feature!!! Eeeee!!!! It is really looking awesome!!! I'll post picks of this awesome frame in its before today and it's after- hopefully later today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment