Saturday, February 4, 2012

Whew... It's been awhile.....So so sorry! LOL!

Sorry All! I know its been like forever!
So much has happened since my last posting: Halloween, Thanksgiving, almost losing my tire off my car, work ramping up for fall season, hitting a deer and totalling my car, trying out for a few design teams, Christmas, buying a new car, New Years, work slowing down, several snow storms, freezing fog, Groundhogs Day, and Super Bowl Sunday (tomorrow!).  
See I told you alot!

Soo here are some pics of my lovely Grand Prix GT....

My car.... yep both air bags deployed...
took out my head light...
and this is what bambi left in my crunched up hood!
Here's my new ride now! Very nice car and it has the
most roomiest trunk! I have space even when I put all
my scrapbooking totes in for crops! Yay!!

Lately I have been working on another baby scrapbook for my cousin out in New York.  This will be my 3rd baby scrapbook (2 (boys) by myself and 1 (girl) I contributed to).  I make an whole entire 12x12 album of what you would tipically see in baby album (pregnancy pages, birth page, firsts, cute baby pages, etc.....).  The album is totally finished when its presented- the recipient just has to add their cute awesome pictures to it. Premade albums are easy and so thoughtful it's an awesome gift for people who love the scrapbook look and either don't have the time, patience, talent, or tools to do their own. I have also done 2 wedding albums this way too. I'll be posting some pics of the albums and a few of some other projects I've done in the past..... see y'all later!


No comments:

Post a Comment