Sunday, March 4, 2012

March Challenges!

Hey all!
So I didn't make the cut for Graphic 45's design team call but- hey I did try and had fun making my projects! The participents who went on thier projects are amazing- you should really take a look at them!

So on with the show- While I watch the design team call list for a call that suits me I'm gonna participate in some challenges on various blogs! This is my first challenge posting! Yay!

Im posting for:
Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge- RRR43
Hiding in My Craft Room Challenge- HIMCR36
The Crafty Purple Frog Challenge
Sassy Studio Designs
Everybody Art Challenge
Cardstock: by K&Co.
Flowers: by Prima- Tattered Angels Glimmer misted (Key Lime Pie)
Stamp: The Greeting Farm (Rain Snow Shine)
Sentiment: Autumn Leaves (Stampology)
Cricut Lite cartridge: Lacy Labels
Ribbon: from my stash name unknown
Copic Markers


Cute isn't she? I so love green! Its my color one of these days I'll show that- & my growing obsession with crayons...... Comments welcome! Just maybe not about my idiosyncrasies! LOL!!

7 comments:

  1. Hey there!!!

    So sorry you didnt make the team, but dont let that get you down! Keep on going girl!!!

    I'm a new follower for you!

    Thanks so much for joining us over at HIMCR!!! So glad you joined us!

    Crafty Hugs,
    Jessica
    www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you didn’t make the call, but God will bring on other things. I like that you framed you girl and add the flowers. They are so cute. Thanks so much for joining us at HIMCR DTM AJ.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous. The flowers are a prefect touch for this image. You colored the image beautifully. Thanks for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs, and hope to see you back next week.
    Hugz,
    Christine Dt at SSD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card!! The little girl is so cute. Sorry you didn't make the team. Thanks for joining us at HIMCR!!
    Angela HIMCR DTM
    http://angelascraftyspot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry you didn't make the Graphic 45 team. Don't give up it took me over a year to make it on a team. You do beautiful work. Love your card. Thank you for joining us at HIMCR.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I understand about not making the DT call, I'm still trying to find one that wants me, lol I love your card and let's not give up! Joined your site, waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. Love the layout, colours and flowers. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Purple Frog Challenges this week. Good Luck. Hugs, Jill (DT) x

    ReplyDelete