Saturday, August 25, 2012

Pinterest!! and what I've been up to!!

Pinterest:

Addictive- um... YESS!!!  LOL!!

So I just pinned 3 of my projects off of my blog here..... ooh and sorry I havn't blogged in awhile... ya know stuff happens and there are albums to be made... ooh another good post! lol! Anyways yes I have pinned 3 of my projects I have blogged about in the past, why?  Eh, I just want to experiment to see if anyone in "pin-world" would re-pin my creations.  I have been doing alot of re-pinning and have recently discovered digital stamps on Pinterest! OMG- I know about digi stamps so why havn't I ever looked on Pinterest for them- idk! But I'll tell you I think I'm making up for lost time!! Also,

Welcome Pinterest viewers- I hope you like my lil blog here!

It's still in it's newish phase and I've not found a good way to remember to blog! LOL!!

So, what have I been up too?  2 baby albums and 2 wedding albums- so now you know why there is no time to blog betweeen scrappin and workin- I still gotta sleep and eat here! lol!!

1) I finished my cousin Dusty baby's album (12x12) and it has left me now, to be filled with wonderful pictures of the cutest baby boy ever!! (biased, yep I am!) I do have pics of the entire album just waiting to be posted on here. (Soon I hope!) 

2) I finished my cousin Amanda's wedding album (12x12) and did a memory box that the album fits in along with whatever else she decides to put in it.  It too has left me! I have pics of most of the album and the memory box just waiting to be posted on here. (Again, soon I hope!)

3)I finished another wedding album (8x8) for Tori (My Sister-in-law's (Terina) Sister). I don't think I have any pics of it I did it in a couple of days and forgot to snap some photos.... :o(

4) Just starting another boy album (12x12) for my cousin Amanda who is having a boy!! By request the album is to have some nerdyness to it! (Break out the Star Wars paper!!) LOL! Pics to be coming soon!!

5) Starting a baby girl album (12x12) for Tori. (afore mentioned) Only stipulation: No Pink!?!? I don't know how I'm gonna do this! But I love a challenge! Again, pics to come!

6) It's fair time soon in my small community and that means getting entries ready for the fair!! I'll be taking a few of the projects I have posted on here along with some others I havn't! Wish me luck- I entered only one 2 page layout and recieved 2nd place! Here's hoping for a 1st place!! 


So I'll say so long for now I gotta get back to the baby album(s)!! LOL!!
Come back and maybe there will be some awesome pics of the albums I've done recently!
Till then-
Have a Scrappy day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment