Monday, April 23, 2012

Excited? Um, Like, YA!!!

Hey All!!
What a beautiful day!  The sun is shining, the birds are singing, and I just realized Prima has a design team call out!!  Whoo- Hoo!! Lol!
Looks like May 15th is the deadline! This is soo Awesome!! Oooh happy Scrapper dance- oh you all have one I know it- Its the dance you do when you get a great deal on a scrappy shopping trip or you just so excited about an upcoming crop trip/ scrap class... yep that one... Its close to the OMG!!! I just got to talk to Tim Hotlz dance! LOL!! I think I was in a daze the rest of that day!   Anyways..... Hmm choices, choices......

Upcoming fun stuff:
Larks and Loons Retreat!!
Yep those awesome girls @ Backroads Plum Crazy are hosting thier annual spring retreat at the Dairy Barn Bed and Breakfast!!
Im looking forward to the seeing the girls who attended last Oct's retreat! Oh and all the yummy food Donya makes and the great make and takes theyll have for the weekend! Yay!!
Here's the link to the retreat details:
 http://backroadsplumcrazy.blogspot.com/p/spring-fling-retreat.html
One of my favorite Scrapping Shops- Yep I divide my time between what I see as my 2 "Home" stores (Im so lucky I have 2 great stores with such great people that work in them!) so close living in such a small community! So check out their pages too!


2nd table full and 3rd almost full!

Meanwhile, on Garage Wars... lol.... Ugh.... I got really sick after last Sat. in the garage.  It was so windy and alot of people were spraying in their yards and in nearby fields trying to get it all sprayed before the rain we were to get last week.  I'm really susceptible to the chemical weed killlers, pesticides, and fertilizers... they just so lower my immunitys and I was unable to get out of bed Sun. morning after that... what a week- I am feeling alot better- Im hardly weezing anymore and only coughing every so often- just my ears are still totally plugged but every now and again they'll pop when I swallow so Im hoping they'll clear soon!! So I'll show what was accomplished last Sat.... This Sat was inside work as there was no way I was going to be out in the garage in that cold!

Also here are the finds of last week too:





A hamburger from McDonalds- Stolen by someone- I bought @ a thrift store!
My Tribble! and a tribble handbook I luv the tribble Star Trek episodes!!
and 2 I Dream of Jeanie bottles- these are real alcohol bottles just like the one they painted and used on the TV show- not reprodutions I have 3 of them the 3rd is in the basement somewhere.....

On the Wedding album front I have 3 pages done, and another semidone its just not decided what page it'll be...
Done are:
The Grooms page
The Bridesmaids page
The Groomsmen page

I might post them later today, later this week, or after my weekend retreat! lol!  I'll be mainly working on the Wedding Album at the retreat!! Yay!!
Have a crafty/ scrappy day Ya'll!!

No comments:

Post a Comment